As is surprising to no one, least of all me, I did a bad job of blogging in 2018. I got swept up in a year of work and life and forgot to share it all here.
One of my 2019 intentions is to do better at blogging.
I’m not going to take too much time to do some kind of 2018 retrospective here, they’re boring and self serving. But I will share this brief recap:
- Won all the elections.
- Had the best husband.
- Made new friends and strengthened old friendships.
- Let go of toxic things.
In 2019, I plan to do the following:
- Keep kicking ass in my personal life and my professional life.
- Blog at least once a week.
- Focus more on my personal health.
- Be authentic and share more my experiences of being a 30 year old woman.
- Take more pictures.
- Spend more time outdoors.
I’ve got a lot up my sleeve for 2019, and I can’t wait to share it with you.